Friday, April 26, 2013

Dreamers-Link Up

Gamirasu Cave Hotel
In  the heart of Cappadocia, Turkey
 

I stumbled upon a link to this hotel recently, and fell in love. I think it is so beautiful and luxurious. I too have been dreaming of warmer climates, and love the idea of spending the day in the warm Turkish sun and coming back in the evening to the cool of a cave. Ryan and I have yet to take our honeymoon, so I am always on the look out for romantic as well as interesting places for us to go, if we ever get around to it. Click here for more pictures: http://www.gamirasu.com/indexen.html

It also has an absolutely gorgeous swimming pool!
 


Linking up with Mariana over at The Cow Tales

2 comments:

  1. That pool looks incredible. And I love the blue lights in the Cave Hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! Check out the amazing travel/vacay deals on groupon and living social--they are incredible steals at times...for when the right moment comes:)Love this one...wish I was there right now...

    ReplyDelete