Monday, April 29, 2013

Maternity Monday

Welcome to Maternity Monday where I will show off my two B's: my Bump and my Boy, as well as chronicle my attempts to cover my growing belly in stylish rags. There, my lazy self has killed not two, but three birds with one stone!

This particular post also serves as a "What We Wore to Visit Mariana and Luisa" post. Minus my shoes, I changed to something more comfortable. Caleb and I spent Saturday in Rhode Island with Mariana and Luisa and had a wonderful time walking, playing, eating and talking. (Pictures to follow sometime if I can get them off my stubborn Droid). We missed all our other TMC and Erasmus friends!

Ok here we are at 18 weeks prego and almost 10 months old. My photographer was highly skeptical of this whole process and did not really get the point, so please pardon the pictures, hopefully he will improve with practice :). We were also running late and Caleb needed a nap.


Close-up of the bump, which I am exaggerating by sticking out accidentally
 
 
The whole outfit
 
Me:
Blazer-J. Crew
T shirt-Old Navy Maternity
Pants-Motherhood Maternity
Shoes-Sperry

Caleb:
Hat-Janie and Jack (from his doting Aunt Claire)
Shirt-Thrift Store (Old Navy I think)
Pants-Old Navy
Shoes-Sperry (also from his doting Aunt Claire, notice a pattern?)

Hope you enjoyed!!

                   Emily

8 comments:

  1. Emily! You look gorgeous! I'm rather envious, I'm ten times the frazzled mess and you just look more stylish with each pregnancy!

    Glad you two had a wonderful Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks French! I can assure you that 95% of the time I do not look that put together...think jeans or leggings and a t-shirt with whatever various and assundry things Caleb and I ate that day on it.

    We wish you could have been there on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! We had such a good time! I can't wait for our next visit!

    Also, right after you left I found my maternity jean capris which I loved so I will have to bring them to you when we visit next.

    Looking forward to more maternity Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I will definitely take the capris. We should get together again very soon!

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love Caleb's outfit!!! What a stylish baby boy!! (Which of course really translates to "What a super stylish Mama!!!")
    Also your hair looks beautiful! (Is that weird of me to say?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I am pretty sure Caleb is dressed better than Ryan and I most of the time. It is like having a living doll to dress!

      Delete
  5. Em you look beautiful! I have been loving my red jeans all month... Its so nice to have a pop of color.
    Caleb is so mr dapper :-) what a little gentleman.
    Thats so great you guys got to hangout!
    We would love to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say something about Em's hair, too!
    Plus, I can't get enough of Caleb's chin. I want to squeeze it!
    Looking forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete