Saturday, May 11, 2013

Maternity Monday

     Yes I know it is not even close to being Monday. This week was crazy and each day just kept slipping by without me getting a chance to post. Ryan had law school finals last week and has MBA finals this coming week so we are just trying to get through as best we can.

     So it is wedding season!!! We have been invited to four weddings this spring and summer and went to the first one last Saturday here in New Hampshire. It was a beautiful day and I was excited to wear a sleeveless dress and open toed shoes.

     My bump doesn't show very well in these pictures, but I feel like it is huge already! As usual, trying to get a picture where both Caleb and I actually look normal was a little hard.



 
 
Me:
Dress-The Limited (Non-maternity! And the dress I wore to my Erasmus graduation. I was quite proud that I actually fit into it...barely)
Shoes-Macy's (Cant remember the brand. These were my wedding shoes and are so comfortable)
Earrings-Target
Bracelet-Banana Republic-Actually a necklace

Caleb:
Shirt-Gap
Tie-Target
Pants-Old Navy
Shoes-Gap

2 comments:

  1. You look awesome!! And still in non-maternity clothes! That's awesome. And Caleb is just the cutest little boy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress from our college days while being preggers with your second, way to go Em! You look stunning. I really like those earrings. Caleb is a little gentleman with his tie! He really looks like Ryan in these photos.

    ReplyDelete