Monday, May 13, 2013

Maternity Monday

I am actually posting on Monday this week! The shirt is slightly outrageous, but its so fun to wear.

This week is Ryan's last week of classes and finals, and I CANNOT wait for this weekend when it will all be over and we have a couple months to breathe!


Me:
Shirt-Thrift store (Wouldn't have had the guts to buy it if it weren't for my crazy sister Hannah)
Belt-Thrift store (Sorry you can's see it, its one of my favorite belts)
Skirt-Motherhood Maternity
Bracelet-Good Ole Target
Shoes-Can't remember for the life of me! I have had them for a couple years now.

Caleb:
Shirt-Hand me down
Pants-Old Navy
Shoes-Gap
Fat cheeks and wrist rolls-Mom's milk, avocados, sweet potatoes, and chicken.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I want to squeeze his cheeks! That shirt is very much Cruella Deville but you pull it off! Praying for you guys for this week.

    ReplyDelete